POLICIES & COMMITMENT
We believe in building a solid and honest business and will do our best ensure all clients are 100% satisfied. We also understand that in the service industry, the quality of service our clients received are vastly dependent on our service providers and their level of commitment and professionalism. While we can’t control and monitor each and every service our technicians provide, as management, we are committed to mitigate and remedy any issues you may encounter during your visit. If you have any issues/concerns during your visit, please notify our frontdesk/reception right away or during check out so that we may address your concerns right away. Additionally, you are also encouraged and welcome to contact management directly for immediate resolution by texting 703-415-6863 or email Kristi12Nguyen@gmail.com.
- We offer a 10-minute grace period for your appointment. If you will be late, please notify us one hour prior to your appointment, otherwise your scheduled technician may not be available.
- During your service, please notify the front-desk if you have issues or are unsatisfied with the performance of your technician for immediate remedy.
- We stand behind our work. We will fix your chipped gel polish/dip powder within 1 week of service, no questions asked.
- If you are not satisfied with your service and we are unable to address your issues to your satisfaction and in manners that are fair and reasonable, we will refund your money in the full amount paid.
- Gratuities are in cash only and may not be added to credit card.
- Pricing subject to change.